- National Retail Foundation(NRF) A 501(c)3 foundation. Mission; to advance the interests of the retail industry through advocacy, communications and education. The NRF is an umbrella organization, the subsidiary organizations are:
- Association for Retail Technology Standards (ARTS) Dedicated to reducing the costs of technology through standards.
- National Council of Chain Restaurants (NCCR) Advancement of sound public policy that best serves the interests of restaurant businesses and the people they employ.
- Retail Advertising and Marketing Association (RAMA) A trade association of retail marketing and advertising professionals.
- Shop.com is the association for retailers online. A subcommittee of interest is the Loss Prevention Advisory Council.
The National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) Represents more than 91% of the new car and truck dealers in America. Their national convention is held annually. The annual convention is: February 3-6, 2012 Las Vegas, NV.
Retail Merchants Association (RMA) Mission; to provide resources in advocacy, networking and information to enhance the image and profitability of member companies.
A subcommittee of interest is the Security and Loss Prevention Association (SLPA).
Real Estate Organizations
- National Association of Independent Real Estate Brokers (NAIREB) The National Association of Independent Real Estate Brokers SM is the national association for Real Estate Brokers and Real Estate Agents that is open exclusively to Independents.
- Commercial Brokers Association (CBA) The Commercial Brokers Association (CBA) is a member owned cooperative which has provided commercial real estate multiple listing services to its members since 1977. Members share a philosophy of ongoing communication and cooperation and are represented by a voluntary Board of Directors
- Washington State Commercial Association of Realtors (WSCAR) Affiliation with the National Association of Realtors (NAR) is a professional trade association dedicated to serving the interests of commercial/investment real estate professionals
- Washington State Realtors (WR) Promoting expertise in Real Estate.
- National Real Estate Investors Association (National REIA) The National Real Estate Investors Association is a 501 (c) 6 trade association. Represents local investor associations, property owner associations, apartment associations, and landlord associations on a national scale.
- Building Owners and Managers Association International (BOMA) BOMA International’s mission is to enhance the human, intellectual and physical assets of the commercial real estate industry through advocacy, education, research, standards and information.
- National Association of Real Estate Brokers (NAREB) Our national goal is to bring together the nation's minority professionals in the real estate industry to promote the meaningful exchange of ideas about our business and how best to serve our clientele.
- National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) The National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) is the preeminent US manufacturers association as well as the nation’s largest industrial trade association, representing small and large manufacturers in every industrial sector and in all 50 states. Manufacturing employs nearly 12 million workers, contributes more than $1.6 trillion to the U.S. economy annually, is the largest driver of economic growth in the nation and accounts for the lion’s share of private sector research and development.
- Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO) BIO is the world's largest biotechnology organization, providing advocacy, business development and communications services for more than 1,100 members worldwide. Members are involved in the research and development of innovative healthcare, agriculture, industrial and environmental biotechnology products.
- American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) AISI is comprised of 31 member companies including integrated and electric furnace steelmakers, and 118 associate and affiliate members who are suppliers to or customers of the steel industry. AISI's member companies represent approximately 75 percent of both U.S. and North American steel capacity.
- Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME) The Society of Manufacturing Engineers is the world's leading professional society advancing manufacturing knowledge and influencing more than half a million manufacturing practitioners annually. A subsidiary group, the Plastics, Composites & Coatings Community is SME's home for engineers and manufacturing professionals involved in manufacturing processes of plastics.
- Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) AEM is a trade association that provides services on a global basis for companies that manufacture equipment, products and services used worldwide in the following industries: Agriculture, Construction, Forestry, Mining and Utility. AEM's membership is made up of more than 750 companies and represents 200+ product lines.
- National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) The association of electrical and medical imaging manufacturers. The trade association of choice for the electrical manufacturing industry; approximately 450 member companies.
Land Development Organizations
- The Urban Land Institute (ULI) The Urban Land Institute is a 501(c) (3) nonprofit research and education organization. Members of the Urban Land Institute are community builders, who develop and redevelop neighborhoods, business districts and communities.
- National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) NAHB is a trade association that helps promote the policies that make housing a national priority.
- National Commercial Builders Council (NCBC) This group is a sub-group / organization associated with the NAHB to keep home builders who are diversified into light commercial development abreast of the legislative and other issues associated with commercial land development.
- US Green Build Council (USGBC) The U.S. Green Building Council is a 501(c)(3) non-profit community of leaders working to make green buildings available to everyone within a generation.
- Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED) is a certification program developed by the USGBC. LEED is intended to provide building owners and operators a concise framework for identifying and implementing practical and measurable green building design, construction, operations and maintenance solutions.