The Auburn International Farmers Market boasts more than 40 vendors offering a variety of fresh locally grown farm-based foods, hand-crafted items, and concession stand that are restaurant-based but feature a home-cooked taste. The market is coordinated by the City of Auburn. It will also include free performances, guest chef demonstrations with farm-fresh ingredients, children's activities, and classes on health, nutrition, and gardening.
Please take our 2015 end of season survey
Volunteer: Get involved with Auburn International Farmers Market. The Market offers a variety of volunteer opportunities. To volunteer for one of the opportunities below, simply fill out the on-line registration form, or call the market at 253-266-2726.
- Market Set-Up from 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM - tasks include putting out garbage and recycling containers; setting up canopies, tables and chairs; putting out display boards and other signage; setting up the information booth.
- Market Operations 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM (1 hour shifts available) - tasks include assisting with the Information Booth; conducting customer counts; and offering booth assistance to vendors.
- Market Take-Down 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM - tasks including emptying and storing garbage and recycling containers; taking down canopies, tables and chairs; collecting and storing display board and other signage; assisting with Auburn Food Bank collections; taking down Information Booth.
2016 Special Events at the Market:
- June 5: Opening Day, ceremony at 9:30 AM, Kiwanis breakfast & lunch
- Full list of 2016 schedule will be announced in March 2016
Interested in Being a Vendor or a Sponsor?
Special Thanks to our 2015 Market