File an Online Police Report
For victims of:
- Identity Theft: fraudulent use of checks, credit cards, financial information, credit, money, goods, services, or anything of value; no known suspects
(If suspect is known, call 911.)
If you are a victim
of tax fraud by someone filing taxes under your name, do not submit a report
here, contact the IRS. The IRS will take your report.
- Unwanted phone calls of an annoying, harassing or threatening nature
- Property is missing or lost
- Your property was taken without your permission, and there are no known suspects
- Theft of personal property from vehicle (not vehicle parts or accessories); no known suspects
- Theft of auto parts or accessories; no known suspects
- Bicycle is stolen; no known suspects
- Theft of services
- The act of changing, modifying or defacing/damaging public or private property
- Prowling around/in a vehicle; no suspects; nothing missing; no vandalism to vehicle
Non-Criminal Activity Reporting
Start here to file an online police report.
Request a Service from the City
For concerns with:
- Illegal Dumping
- Sanitary Sewer
- Shopping Cart
- Storm Drainage
- Street Lighting
- Street Sign
- Traffic Signal
You can file an online citizen report to the City of Auburn Community Development & Public Works department.
Start here to file an online citizen report.
NOTE: For concerns involving public nuisances that may include junked vehicles on private property, tall grass and weeds, junk, etc. please visit the Code Enforcement page.