IF THIS IS AN EMERGENCY, CALL 911. DO NOT USE THIS PAGE.
(If you are on a cell phone ask for Auburn 911)
File an Online Police Report
For victims of:
- Unwanted phone calls of an annoying, harassing or threatening nature
- Property is missing or lost
- Your property was taken without your permission, and there are no known suspects
- Theft of personal property from vehicle (not vehicle parts or accessories); no known suspects
- Theft of auto parts or accessories; no known suspects
- Bicycle is stolen; no known suspects
- Theft of services
- The act of changing, modifying or defacing/damaging public or private property
- Prowling around/in a vehicle; no suspects; nothing missing; no vandalism to vehicle
Non-Criminal Activity Reporting
Request a Service from the City
For concerns with:
- Illegal Dumping
- Sanitary Sewer
- Shopping Cart
- Storm Drainage
- Street Lighting
- Street Sign
- Traffic Signal
You can file an online citizen report to the City of Auburn Public Works department.
Start here to file an online police report.
Start here to file an online citizen report.