Emergency preparedness is everyone's responsibility! The links below will provide you with information you need to prepare yourself and your family for emergencies.
- Disaster Preparedness Checklist (PDF)
- What to do to make it through (Puget Sound Offices of Emergency Management)
- Take Winter By Storm
- CodeRed Registration for Residents
- Auburn Lahar Evacuation Information (PDF)
- Disaster Preparedness Handbook (PDF)
- Flu Facts (PDF)
- Shelter in Place (PDF)
- 911 and Your Cell Phone (PDF)
- NOAA Weather Radio Information
Every business needs an emergency plan. Maintaining the integrity of your business and taking care of your employees in times of emergency is crucial. The links below will provide you with information you need to prepare your business for emergencies.
- CodeRed Registration for Business
- Ready.gov for business
- American Red Cross Business and Industry Guide
Kids can be prepared too! Visit the links below to learn about emergencies and how kids can be prepared.
- Ready Kids
- National Weather Service for Kids
- USGS Earthquakes for Kids
- Natural Disaster Puzzle Book for Kids (PDF)
People with disabilities and other special needs can be impacted more severely during emergencies. It is important to take the time to learn about special planning strategies that can help both the disabled and their care givers in times of emergency.
- American Red Cross Disaster Preparedness for People with Disabilities (PDF)
- Ready.gov - Individuals with Disabilities or Access & Functional Needs
The City of Auburn is home to a diverse community. The links below provide basic emergency preparedness information in a variety of languages.
Many agencies and organizations provide information on emergency preparedness. The links below will guide you to some of the most popular.