- File Police Report Online
- Non-Emergency Number
- Citizens Academy - Property Crimes (PDF)
- PhotoSAFE Auburn
- King County Sex Offender Search
- King County Regional Automated Fingerprint Identification System (AFIS)
- Pierce County Sex Offender Search
- Victim Information and Notification (VINE)
- Annual Report (PDF)
Welcome to the Auburn Police Department's web pages! The Auburn Police Department is committed to building a positive, proactive partnership with the citizens of Auburn in many ways, especially through our strong community policing efforts. We want this to be an easy to use tool for learning and discovering all about our accredited law enforcement agency.
We are proud of the diversity, quality of information, services and staff we have to offer you. We do our best to supply you with the appropriate phone number, department contact, procedure or link you may need to locate the answers or solutions you are seeking.
Our lines of communication are always open. To pay a compliment, register a concern or to make a suggestion about police services or conduct, contact the Auburn Police Department at 253-931-3080 or stop by.
We are located at 340 East Main Street, Ste. 201, Auburn, WA 98002
Dial 253-288-2121 for less critical situations
By using the non-emergency number, the public is ensuring that 911 will be readily available for actual emergencies. Examples of calls that are appropriate for a non-emergency operator:
- A residential, business or vehicle break-in that occurred on an earlier day
- The return of a runaway child
- Identification of additional lost or stolen property after an initial report has been made
- Lost property
- A hit and run traffic collision when no longer at the scene of the collision