The City of Auburn offers a variety of cultural arts programming for performing arts, visual arts, public art, special events and more! The BRAVO 2016-2017 started in September. Tickets at www.auburnwa.gov/arts or by calling 253-931-3043.
IN THE SPOTLIGHT:
February 2017 Performances
The City of Auburn Parks, Arts, & Recreation department offers a wide range of performing art programs. Tickets for the BRAVO Performing Art Season are now on sale. We have some extraordinary performances for you this month! Check out Duetto, and The Jethro Tull Experience (tribute). Get your tickets today!
For information about performing arts shows or to buy tickets:
- Check out the entire line-up of performances
- Order online via Brown Paper Tickets for will-call ticket pick-up only
- Call Auburn Parks, Arts & Recreation, 253-931-3043; Monday-Thursday, 7:00 AM-8:00 PM or Friday 7:00 AM-12:00 PM
- Or visit us during regular business hours, Monday-Friday, 6:30 AM-9:00 PM at 910 9th Street SE
- For more detailed information check out our Ticket Information page.
The City of Auburn purchased Auburn's Old Post Office located at 100 Auburn Avenue in August 2016. The City hosted several open houses and a community survey in the Fall of 2016 to gather public input for transforming the historic landmark into an Arts & Culture Center in the heart of downtown. The City is currently seeking grants and funding to renovate the building.
To learn about other arts programs offered throughout the Puget Sound region: