We are excited to announce Auburn's AugustFest, a summer time family-fun festival held on Saturday, August 13, 2016.
- Auburn's AugustFest festival at Les Gove Park - Saturday, August 13, 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Auburn's AugustFest will include two entertainment stages, a beer garden, food vendors, craft and specialty vendors, community and non-profit vendors, a car show, a literary showcase & small press fair, as well as several free activities including Bocce, face painting, two Artrageous hands-on art activities, an indoor playground, the Discovery Playground, a spray playground, and much more. A $10 wristband will get you unlimited access to 9 inflatables, tubs o' fun, a four-person gyrotron (must be 52 inches tall) (open 11:30 AM - 7:30 PM), a rock-wall and mini golf (11:00 AM - 7:30 PM) and pony rides and train rides (11:00 AM - 8:00 PM)! Wristband sales are available at the festival in three separate locations from 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM. Please note, additional fees required for zip line experience and vendor related activities.
Wristband pre-sale available for $5 through August 12 at noon.
- Register online for a 5K fun run, Summer Stride at Les Gove Park - Friday, August 12, 7:00 PM (please note new time!). On-site registration begins at 5:30 PM at Les Gove Park.
- A Commemorative Car Show at Les Gove Park - Saturday, August 13, 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM (car show entry is only allowed at 12th St. SE & J St. SE; check-in from 9:00 AM-12:00 PM)
- The Auburn Days Parade along Main St. in downtown Auburn - Saturday, August 13, 11:00 AM
- Interested in becoming a sponsor? View our sponsorship opportunities! (PDF)
Check back for additional information as it becomes available!
For additional details, please email us or call 253-931-3043.