Auburn’s newest concert series, SOUNDBITES! - a lively, eclectic music series certain to quench your ears and appetite! Join us Thursdays in July and August to enjoy your lunch hour with a fun and FREE outdoor concert
- Thursday, July 16 - Darren Motamedy (Soulful & Smooth Jazz Saxophonist)
- Thursday, July 23 - Off The Hook (Old School Funk, R&B, Classic Soul)
- Thursday, July 30 - Michael Powers (Guitarist Extraordinaire)
- Thursday, August 6 - Jealous Dogs (Seattle's only Pretenders tribute band)
- Thursday, August 13 - Wally and the Beavs (50's & 60's Rock & Roll)
- Please note: in the event of rain, the concerts will be held at the Auburn Avenue Theater, located a block east from City Hall at 10 Auburn Ave.
Visit one of the downtown restaurants offering a Thursday "Soundbites Lunch Special" with a "to-go" option so you can catch the outdoor entertainment:
Oddfellas Pub & Eatery, 102 W Main St
Rainbow Café, 112 E Main St
Spunky Monkey, 124 2nd St SE
Station Bistro, 110 2nd St SW #125
Sun Break Café, 22 A ST SW
Zola's Cafe, 402 E Main St
For more information call 253-931-3043.