Auburn's newest concert series, SOUNDBITES! - a lively, eclectic music series certain to quench your ears and appetite! Join us Thursdays in July and August to enjoy your lunch hour with a fun and FREE outdoor concert
- Thursday, July 14 - Kitt Bender (Contemporary Pop/Rock)
- Thursday, July 21 - Jessica Lynne & The Cousins (Country/Country Rock)
- Thursday, July 28 - Nolan Garrett (Contemporary Pop/Rock)
- Thursday, August 4 - Wings N Things (The music of Paul McCartney)
- Thursday, August 11 - Wally and the Beavs (50's & 60's Rock & Roll)
- Please note: in the event of rain, the concerts will be held at the Auburn Avenue Theater, located at 10 Auburn Ave, one block east of City Hall.
Visit one of the downtown restaurants offering a Thursday "Soundbites Lunch Special" with a "to-go" option so you can catch the outdoor entertainment:
- Oddfellas Pub & Eatery, 102 W Main St
- Rainbow Café, 112 E Main St
- Spunky Monkey, 124 2nd St SE
- Sun Break Café, 22 A ST SW
- Zola's Cafe, 402 E Main St
For more information call 253-931-3043.