The Auburn International Farmers Market boasts more than 40 vendors offering a variety of fresh locally grown farm-based foods, hand-crafted items, and concession stand that are restaurant-based but feature a home-cooked taste. The market is coordinated by the City of Auburn. It will also include free performances, guest chef demonstrations with farm-fresh ingredients, children's activities, and classes on health, nutrition, and gardening.
Volunteer: Get involved with Auburn International Farmers Market. The Market offers a variety of volunteer opportunities To volunteer for one of the opportunities below, simply email the Farmers Market manager or call the market at 253-266-2726.
- Market Set-Up from 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM - tasks include putting out garbage and recycling containers; setting up canopies, tables and chairs; putting out display boards and other signage; setting up the information booth.
- Market Operations 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM (1 hour shifts available) – tasks include assisting with the Information Booth; conducting customer counts; and offering booth assistance to vendors.
- Market Take-Down 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM – tasks including emptying and storing garbage and recycling containers; taking down canopies, tables and chairs; collecting and storing display board and other signage; assisting with Auburn Food Bank collections; taking down Information Booth.
Gardening Tips from Margaret Greenslit - WSU Master Gardener at the Auburn International Farmers Market
2014 AIFM Events :
- June 8 - Opening Day
- June 15 - Sound Transit/Metro Appreciation Day
- July 6 - Senior Appreciation Day
- July 13 - Dog Days of Summer
- July 27 - Kids Day
- August 3 - National Farmers Market Week
- August 10 - International Day
- August 24 - Community Service Day - 3rd Annual Chili Cook-Off
- September 7 - Vendor Appreciation Day
Interested in Being a Vendor or a Sponsor?
Special Thanks to our 2014 Market