Volunteer: Get involved with Auburn International Farmers Market. The Market offers a variety of volunteer opportunities. To volunteer for one of the opportunities below, simply fill out the on-line registration form, or call the market at 253-266-2726.
- Market Set-Up from 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM - tasks include putting out garbage and recycling containers; setting up canopies, tables and chairs; putting out display boards and other signage; setting up the information booth.
- Market Operations 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM (1 hour shifts available) - tasks include assisting with the Information Booth; conducting customer counts; and offering booth assistance to vendors.
- Market Take-Down 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM - tasks including emptying and storing garbage and recycling containers; taking down canopies, tables and chairs; collecting and storing display board and other signage; assisting with Auburn Food Bank collections; taking down Information Booth.
2015 Special Events at the Market:
- June 7: Opening Day, ceremony at 9:30 AM, Kiwanis breakfast & lunch
- June 14: Hal Meng Canning Demonstration, 11:00 AM-12:30 PM
- June 21: Ciscoe Morris, 12-1:30 PM
- July 5: Senior Appreciation Day, YMCA Blood pressure checks
- July 12: Dog Days of Summer, Dog Parade 12-1:00 PM
- July 19: Simply Magic, 11:00 AM-12:00 PM
- July 26: Kids Day
- August 2: Nat’l Farmers Market Week, free giveaway
- August 9: International Day, Big Time Rhythm 10:30-11:30 AM
- August 23: Chili Cook Off
- September 6: Seahawks Day (wear your gear to win a prize!)
- September 13: Marianne Binetti, 12-2:30 PM
- September 20: Healthy Kids Back to School Day, Casper Babypants 11:00 AM-12:00 PM
Interested in Being a Vendor or a Sponsor?
Special Thanks to our 2015 Market