Open year round, this campground gives campers access to a wilderness area within the Auburn City limits. Bordered on one side by the Stuck River, the park has a wooded, meadow and riverside area. The camping area is designed to accommodate recreation vehicles, trailers and tents. With 18 individual campsites (PDF), there are also water and electricity hookups (20 amps), picnic tables, and a firepit. There is a shared picnic shelter and an RV dump site for park users. The day camp area is ideal for scouting, church or other group activities.
Reservations start the first working day in January and can be made by calling 253-931-3043 or visiting the Parks and Recreation office, 910 9th St SE, Auburn, Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM; Saturday, 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Reservations are accepted in person, mail, fax or phone and must be accompanied with full payment. Cash, Check, Visa or MasterCard are accepted forms of payment.
Camping Area Features
|Address:||2401 Stuck River Drive|
|Maximum Capacity:||Includes 18 sites; Campsite Measurements (PDF)|
Daily, March 1 - November 30 (with access to water)
|Minimum Rental:||1 night (7 nights max.)|
|Rental Rate (per night, per site):||
|Check In/Check Out:||Check in after 2:00 PM, Check out before 1:00 PM|
Day Camp Features
Maximum Capacity: 100
Availability: Daylight hours, April 1 - October 15
Alcohol Allowed: No
Minimum Rental: 1 day
Rental Rate (per day): $75/day; $50/day for non-profit organizations
Special Amenities: Picnic Shelter, with picnic table seating for 50; a grill and electrical outlet; large grass area; firepit ring with seating (bring your own firewood)
Other Game Farm Wilderness Park Amenities
- 18-Hole Disc Golf Course available for play from dawn to dusk
- Walking trails
- Equestrian trail
- Stream fishing
- Restroom (no shower)
- Drinking fountain
- Lots of open grassy meadow areas
Directions to Game Farm Wilderness Park:
From I-5 or Hwy 167, take Hwy 18 East. Take the Auburn/Enumclaw Exit. At the end of the ramp, turn LEFT onto Auburn Way South. Continue south on Auburn Way South. At the intersection at M Street, be in the right hand lane in order to take Howard Road (slight right). At the end of Howard Road, turn RIGHT onto R St. SE. Continue on R St. and turn LEFT onto Stuck River Drive SE. The park is on your left.
- Campground cancellations made 30 or more days in advance will receive a full refund less $10.
- Cancellations made 29 days or less in advance will receive a 50% refund, less $10.
- It is important to check-in on arrival day. Even if you paid all site use fees, it is still necessary for you to register with the Campground Host. Registration allows staff to locate you quickly in an emergency. Please bring your Rental Contract with you to the park to speed check-in.
- A maximum of eight people shall be permitted at a campsite overnight. Each campsite is limited to one car and one recreational vehicle. Excess vehicles may be parked in the day use area. Number of tents allowed at each campsite is limited to the number that will fit in the designated area as determined by campground staff.
- Campers may not "hold" campsites for parties who have not yet arrived.
- Pets are allowed in the park but must be under physical control at all times and on a leash no more than eight feet long.
- Fires are allowed in designated firepit subject to local and Department of Natural Resources regulations.
- All wood burned must be brought onto the site.
- Campers are responsible for keeping campsites clean and free of litter.
- The maximum stay in the park is seven consecutive days.