1292 C St. SE
Terminal Park is a small neighborhood park along a quiet residential street. The newly renovated playground at the center of the park is the focal point here. The remainder of the park contains a slightly rolling lawn, with mature trees scattered throughout. Improved irrigation has also been added.
- Play Structure
- Picnic Tables
The park was dedicated in 1913 and was the first park developed in Auburn and named for the terminal end of the railroad, and the neighborhood where the railroads workers lived, Terminal Park.