The REC Teen Center
Options for teens are abundant in Auburn and classes may include guitar, cooking, group outings and even some family fun options. Summer time offers a variety of camps designed specifically for teens. Programs and classes at the REC will vary with each new registration session:
Auburn Youth Council - Auburn's Youth Council is a leadership and service learning program for Auburn area middle and high school students. The Auburn Youth Council constantly welcomes new members. The Youth Council volunteers at local events, helps collaborate on ideas that benefit Auburn and takes on other active roles in the community. Call 253-931-3074 for details and an application.
Register NOW for Mid-Winter & Spring Break Teen Camps - Trips meet at the REC Teen Center.
Get A Move On Mid-Winter Break Camp- NEW! 4 & 5 Day option!
EMP & Woodland Park Zoo - Monday, February 20, 2017 9:00 AM-4:00 PM.
Game Works & Pike Place Market - Tuesday, February 21, 2017 9:00 AM-4:00 PM.
Boom Shaka & Swim - Wednesday, February 22, 2017 9:00 AM-4:00PM
Movie, Movie - Thursday, February 23, 2017 9:00 AM-4:00 PM
Innertubing- Snowflake @ Snoqualmie Pass & North Bend Mall - Friday, February 24, 2017 9:00 AM-4:00 PM
April 10-14, $175-$219
- Edgeworks & Federal Way Swim - Monday, April 10, 2017 9:00 AM-4:00 PM
- Leavenworth Tour & McDonald's Lunch - Tuesday, April 11, 2017 9:00 AM-4:00 PM
- Tiffany's Rolerskate & NW Trek - Wednesday, April 12, 2017 9:00 AM-4:00 PM
- ACME Bowl & Family Fun Center - Thursday, April 13, 2017 9:00 AM-4:00 PM
- Movie, Movie - Friday, April 14, 2017 9:00 AM-4:00 PM
After School Program at The REC - After School Program at The REC running from 2:30-6:30 PM daily, Monday through Friday, features Arts & Crafts, the Makers Room (3D Printers, Laser Etchers and much more), technology lab, REC Room – featuring two large TV screens for video games and movie, basketball and futsal (indoor soccer) and a daily snack. The Auburn School District will provide bus transportation (PDF) to the REC from each of the four middle schools. Registration contracts (PDF) must be completed to participate. Daily drop-in fee is $2. Monthly membership is available for $15/month. Annual memberships are $100/year and include Hype Night for Middle School students and Pack the Rec for High School students.
Hype Night at The REC - NOW for MIDDLE SCHOOL & HIGH SCHOOL!
This Friday night program takes place the third weekend of each month, September through May at the REC Teen Center from 6:00-10:00 PM. $2 Admission includes all activities, free with annual REC membership.
- Friday, February 17, 2017
- DANCE | FREE FOOD | Flag Football | Selfie Booth
- Friday, February 17, 2017
- Makers Space
- Class and Programs - often includes guitar, teen yoga (new class begins March 22!), robotics and other specialized programs.
- Theater Classes - Beginner & Intermediate Audition Techniques and Theater Company Audition Techniques Advanced
- Mid-Winter & Spring Break Camps
The recreation division also offer various youth sport leagues throughout the year.
You can register for programs a variety of different ways and view current programs and activities being offered in an online database at Auburn @ Play On-line or call 253-931-3043.