The Auburn Senior Activity Center enhances the quality of life of senior adults in the Auburn community through social, recreational, health and wellness, educational, and nutritional services and programs.
|The Center serves individuals age 50 and over for a variety of activities and social needs described below:|
- Recreational opportunities include hiking and nature walks, snowshoeing, dance and exercise classes, travel options, volleyball, and drop-in play in the pool room.
- The Senior Activity Center hosts a variety of special events and luncheon celebrations. There is a daily lunch program, a monthly supper club, and a monthly coffee hour with the Mayor and Auburn City Councilmembers.
- A food pantry is offered twice a month and provides access to a wide variety of items such as cereals, grains, cheeses, spices, raisins, juice and soup at bulk discount prices.
- Educational and learning opportunities are offered through book club, computer classes, driver’s safety, Spanish classes, and art and creative writing classes.
- A variety of health and wellness programs are offered each session, including foot care, blood pressure clinics, massage, and health and wellness coaching.
- On-going social time at the center includes games such as Mah Jongg, Scrabble, Bingo, dominoes, Pinochle, Contract Bridge, and puzzles as well as a coffee bar and movie days.
Hours of Operation:
Address: 808 Ninth Street SE, Auburn, WA 98002
Stop by or call for the Center at 253-931-3016 to learn what volunteer opportunities are available. Volunteers are key to our success. Submit an on-line Volunteer Application.